[clug] Newbie posting again...

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Thu Nov 27 00:22:31 EST 2003

I do indeed appreciate that the packages are often *very* well
documented, but I was referring in particular to documents written by
people  who did not have much to do with the writing of the original
program (although sometimes they are the same).

Perhaps Redhat packages these 'howtos' with the program, in which case
full points to redhat.  I've never actually used a redhat system. (Does
mandrake count as a redhat system?  I couldn't find the howtos there).

In any case, Linuxdoc.com has all the howtos.