[clug] Debian on an IBM eServer.

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Wed Nov 26 18:34:31 EST 2003

I run debian on an eserver.

knowing the NIC was an EEPro was the only thing i had to research,

already compiled and in the list of available modules.

Telek, John wrote:
> I gave up went back to Redhat.
>
> Too much work to try to get the debian installer going the way I wanted.
>
> It would be nice if the debian guys compiled ALL the modules to make it
> just that little bit easier to install on a wider hardware variety.
>
> John
>

> The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments to it:
>
> (a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any
> interference with, use, disclosure or copying of this material is
> unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please delete it and notify the sender;
>
> (b) may contain personal information of the sender as defined under the
> Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).  Consent is hereby given to the recipient(s) to
> collect, hold and use such information for any reasonable purpose in the
> ordinary course of TES' business, such as responding to this e-mail, or
> forwarding or disclosing it to a third party.

- --

__________________________________

WARNING -
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
Monitor Pty Ltd.

John Griffiths		Tel 02 6273 4899
Capital Monitor Pty Ltd	Fax 02 6273 4905
Press Gallery 		Mobile: 0412 690 643
Parliament House	e-mail: john at capmon.com
Canberra   ACT   2600	http://www.capmon.com
Australia		ICQ No: 7933859