[clug] Debian any good?

Pietro Abate Pietro.Abate at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 20 22:13:46 EST 2003

Hi,
you can try the knoppix cd, install it on the hd, change your
sources.list and start tracking unstable. It might be broken from time to
time, but lately there are (only !) 700 critical bugs open and it's
realease it due sometimes next year... Knoppix is not a debian
installer, but it might work for you...On the web there should be an
article about using knoppix as debian installer.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 10:06:02PM +1100, Brad Hards wrote:

--
++ As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.
   I just watch what they do. Andrew Carnegie (1835-1919).