[clug] PCB manufacturing

Alastair D'Silva deece at newmillennium.net.au
Wed Nov 19 08:46:38 EST 2003

I don't supppose anybody on the list has access to PCB manufacturing
facilities and would be willing to run off a prototype open-hardware
board I've designed?

Its a multi-output board for the Xbox (including VGA) that should work
both with XBox Linux and the retail machine as it can feed the VGA
signal directly from the machine (in the case that you're using Xbox
Linux) or by decoding the HDTV signal.

I would have just done it at home, except its a dual layer design
requiring plated through holes, which is beyond my ability to do.

--
Alastair D'Silva		mob: 0423 762 819
Networking Consultant		fax: 0433 141 032