[clug] Quick text-search question...

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 18 15:15:30 EST 2003

At 3:03 PM +1100 2003/11/18, Ian Perry wrote:
>Howdy, folks.
>
>This shouldn't be too hard for most of you, but it's causing me a bit of
>trouble; what I need to do is find only the instances of matching lines
>in a whole bunch of text. It's already sorted, so the matches are
>consecutive - if that helps.

Diff? vimdiff?
Kim Holburn
Network Consultant - Telecommunications Engineering
Research School of Information Sciences and Engineering
Australian National University - Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 0417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary parts.
     Andrea Leistra (rec.arts.sf.written.Robert-jordan)