[clug] Send mozilla an F11 signal without pressing F11?

Geoff Smith gsmith at geoffco.net
Mon Nov 17 08:57:22 EST 2003

Not really.

The particular instance of mozilla I have in mind is running on a box
with no keyboard in a locked storeroom, and I want a cron job restarting
  mozilla at 3 in the morning, every morning. And I don't want to have
to go to that machine, plug in a keyboard and press F11 for some
fullscreen goodness...

Basically mozilla is running as a presenter to a bunch of TVs, but it
starts to flake out after about 18 hours - hence me wanting to
automatically restart  it when no one is looking.

Cheers,

Geoff