[clug] Mysterious mbox behaviour

Paul Bryan pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 13:57:39 EST 2003

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 01:28:10PM +1100, Pearl Louis wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea of what's going on here?  Is this normal behaviour
> on the type of mbox (if it is it's really stupid - what's the use of deleting
Not as far as I know.

> mail to save space then?!!).  Or is it just kmail acting stupidly?  I have a
> suspicion that it might be kmail because only the message I deleted since I
> started using kmail re-appear.  I guess the question is - should I start
> using maildir mailboxes or should I find a new mail program?

This is the exact same question I asked myself when I changed from kmail to
Mutt. I was experiencing similair problems which seemed to be caused by kmail.
Never looked back since switching. Mutt has some really nice features.

So, can you guess what my reccomendation is?

Cheers,
Paul