[clug] acl support

Rob Weir rweir at ertius.org
Tue Nov 11 16:01:52 EST 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 10:25:57AM -0600, Norman Crump said
> Does anyone know what happened to these guys <acl.bestbits.at>? I'm trying
> to get the acl kernel patch for  rh8 but there server seems to be down and
> has been down for a while. Or better yet, does anyone know an alternate
> location where I can get the patch?

For which filesystem and which kernel version?  XFS has EAs and ACLs
in 2.4 and 2.6, and ext[23] has it in 2.6, no further patches needed.

--
Rob Weir <rweir at ertius.org> | mlspam at ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:     Axis Of Evil SDI red noise Ron Brown MILSATCOM illuminati