[clug] [Fwd: Red Hat Linux end-of-life update and transitionplanning]

Matthew Hawkins matt at mh.dropbear.id.au
Tue Nov 4 18:22:35 EST 2003

Chris Henman said:
> OOPS !
> This attachment was meant to accompany the comment "Looks nasty" !

Umm.. what attachment?  ;-)

Maybe these lines from the message headers may shed some light:

I'm thinking your attachment may have been "MimeDel"-ed.

Somebody appears to have broken into the samba.org mail server, replaced
the MTA with some commercial mail software, reverted to an ancient and
irritating web archiving program and installed a content filter to delete
legitimate mail ;)

--
Matt