[clug] Australian e-voting

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Tue Nov 4 12:42:04 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 12:03:46PM +1100, Nemo -earth native- wrote:
> Personally, I'm curious... is there any reason eVacs isn't in debian (or
> indeed, any distro)?

Well, because nobody ever packaged it.

Also note that the package that you can download from the Elections
ACT site, while it contains all the source, doesn't (IIRC) contain all
the configuration files.  So figuring out how to build it and use it
is rather non-trivial.

http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson