[clug] Mounting an SD card

Geoff Smith gsmith at geoffco.net
Wed May 28 22:20:01 EST 2003

It says it's an Iwill.

Some other info I've found:

[root at gcalaptop root]# cat /proc/scsi/scsi
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
   Vendor: 6-in-1   Model: CF/MD            Rev: 0202
   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02

[root at gcalaptop root]# cat /proc/scsi/usb-storage-0/0
    Host scsi0: usb-storage
        Vendor: IMGSYS-3
       Product: 6-in-1
Serial Number: 0211010000001
      Protocol: Transparent SCSI
     Transport: Bulk
          GUID: 04fc56020000211010000001
      Attached: Yes

I took out the SD card and put in a sony memory stick, I'm having the
same problems with it. I guess I'm really needing to find out how do I
access each different port.... In windows they show up as four
individual drives.

Geoff