[clug] Mounting an SD card

Geoff Smith gsmith at geoffco.net
Wed May 28 21:27:55 EST 2003

[root at gcalaptop root]# mount -tvfat /dev/sda /mnt/camera
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda,
        or too many mounted file systems

Was that the right approach for fat12?

It's weird, the card seems to work everywhere except linux... 2 digital
cameras, my palm and my laptop in windows with the usb reader.

Geoff