[clug] Mysterious delivery problems

Damien Elmes clug at repose.cx
Mon May 19 22:09:19 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

I received a message today from this mailing list:

  From: linux-bounces at lists.samba.org

I received something similar 3 weeks ago:

  From: linux-request at lists.samba.org
  Subject: confirm ...

  Your membership in the mailing list linux has been disabled due to
  excessive bounces

What's strange is that I haven't been experiencing any other delivery
problems, and now that I've re-subscribed, the discussions seem to be coming
in again - it'd been a week or two since I'd received any clug mail.

A friend has experienced similar problems, but they're also using
zoneedit.com for mail forwarding, so it's possible that's the culprit. Has
anyone else been having difficulty recently?

Regards,
--
Damien Elmes