[clug] The rights of Geeks

Alastair D'Silva deece at newmillennium.net.au
Mon May 19 21:30:25 EST 2003

Pretty sure . . . They didn't stop my fiancee or another friend, who
both had digital cameras (that the staff saw), or another friend with a
laptop.

When I queried the manager about them afterwards, he said he didn't
care.

It may not have been intentional, but the end result was definitely
discriminatory, as it was not applied equally to all.