[clug] Debian - installing and upgrading talk for CLUG meeting?

Grant Morphett grant at gmorph.com
Mon May 19 12:15:35 EST 2003

Hmm, I have an old P75 that I was going to install Debian on and setup as a
firewall.  I am quite happy to bring it to CLUG and do this.  I have Debian 3.0
on CD so we could install from CD and then use apt to upgrade it over the web to
3.1 (providing ANU don't mind giving us that small amount of bandwidth).  That
should demonstrate everything in day to day debian installation and usage.

HOWEVER I ain't gunna lug a monitor etc along as well as the box.  Perhaps Steve
or Bob could arrange a monitor and PS2 keyboard so we could do this?

Let me know.

cheers

On Mon, 19 May 2003 09:06:08 +0800 Sam scribbled:

>i would like to hear about installing debian.

Grant Morphett
GMORPH CONSULTANTS Pty Ltd - Solutions Outside the Square
tel : +61 (0) 421 325348
fax : +1 309 4164790