[clug] Looking for new ADSL provider

Stephen Peilschmidt stephen.peilschmidt at sfp.com.au
Sat May 17 14:32:26 EST 2003

My Telstra contact (512/128 3 GB/month) is coming to an end and the recent
outages not allowing me to log on is pushing me to look for alternatives.

What have others done in a similar situation.

I need to be able to run servers (so no blocking of port 25, 80), fixed IP
would be nice but I can cope with dynamic. Also free downloads from a
download server or a large monthly download allocation would be nice. Do
uploads get metered. And reliablility - did I mention reliability.

Your recommendations and experience are most welcome.

Cheers

--
Stephen Peilschmidt
phone: +61 2 6259 9777