[clug] Signs from God

Chris Henman henman at pobox.com
Fri May 16 18:49:19 EST 2003

This is all truely wonderful !!!
Should we get one of Dubya's mates, perhaps the Holy Ashcroft, to lead
us all at the next CLUG?
Maybe we could have a sub-group devoted to these matters of a higher
plane (dimension); the CTOB (Canberra Tower of Babylon).

Take care, bottoms up, keep on taking the tablets,

Praise be to Allah and cheers to Echelon in these ammonium
perchlorate days of Christian joy, commrades,

            Xavier Abdul Septiceamus d'Uomo-Galina bin Bruce Place

PS Oops, I almost forgot ...

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, indiscreet or
misleading information.  If you receive it in error you must not use or
disclose the information.  You must tell us and delete it.  We do not
waive legal privilege by sending it. We intend to sue.