[clug] sorting /var/mail/$USERNAME ?

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Wed May 7 21:18:34 EST 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 08:31:39PM +1000, Nemo -earth native- wrote:
> My /var/mail is similarly NFS mounted, but I run the appropriate
> procmail filters on the server it's NFS mounted from...

And then, how do you get those independent mail boxes into your local
mail client?  The problem is, if I filter on the server, I end up with
several files in $HOME that is not mounted anywhere but on the server.

Maybe I'm just being stupid here, but I don't see how procmail can help
me.

Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://www4.in.tum.de/~baueran/
//\  "That system looks like it has been rooted and abused like a drunken