Domain registrars

Karl Schaffarczyk karl at karl.net.au
Sat Mar 29 11:46:32 EST 2003

Hi Alfred,
Inspired can do this for $27.50/year Australian Dollars, inc GST.

Let me know if you need further info.

Karl
=8)

--

Proprietor
Inspired Networking                                 PO Box 132

Website Hosting (dedicated virtual server) from AUD$16.50/month!
Permanent connections from $60.50/month!
Dialup access from $1.10/hour or $24.95/month time unlimited!
Coverage: National local call coverage!

prices include GST.