Request help re temporary accomodation in canberra.

John Telek johnt at cybertech.net.au
Mon Mar 24 22:16:22 EST 2003

I have secured a permanent job in canberra and would like some temporary accom while I find my
own place. I start work on the 7th but will be down in canberra from tuesday the 2nd to try my luck
at unit hunting. If anyone knows of a 2 bdr unit with lock up garage could you pls let me know.
For anyone willing to put me up for no more than 4 weeks call me on 0418 605 930.
I'm 31, single, and work for telstra in Bruce as a Unix Sysadmin.

I have discovered that I need to be down there to actually find a place.

Thanks,
   John Telek

---