CLUG meeting 27 March 2003

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Mon Mar 24 10:11:44 EST 2003

I've been taking advantage of my new TPG ADSL account ;^) Let me know if
there's an ISO CLUG'd like, and I'll see about pulilng it down.

I've so far got:

FreeBSD 5.0 RELEASE (2cds)
Colloge Linux
ELX Linux (2cds)
Gibralter 0.99.5
Libranet 2.0
Lunar Linux
Mandrake 9.1 RC1 (3cds)
Super-rescue 2.1.2
OpenLinux 3.1.1 Workstation (only 1st cd so far)

Let me know if any of these ISOs are of use to any of you.

-James