return of interact

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Mar 17 16:27:44 EST 2003

All

I was asked by one of the people involved to mention this on the list.

The ISP interact is being restarted by a few of the people who worked for it
years ago (and since had moved on to work for isecure).

http://www.interact.com.au

Anyway they will have an unlimited download account for broadband users
available, they will offer adsl, transact, DOV (data over voice, where you
have an isdn modem using but over the voice channels on a phone line so you
do not have to pay excessive amounts to telstra (simply the $20/pmonth per
channel rental that voice lines cost, rather than heaps) and traditional
modems.

Anyway if anyone is interested look on the website I suppose and email them
for more details.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view