[Allan.Bontjer@anu.edu.au: Linux/Unix Courses]

Hamilton, James James.Hamilton at cit.act.edu.au
Wed Mar 12 18:32:28 EST 2003

Unfortunately, at this stage this is not something that we at CIT (TAFE) can
offer. CIT solutions could possibly put together a package.

The best bet would be the commercial programs section of ADFA's computer
science department. They run a bunch of short courses in linux/unix amongst
other things.

They can be contacted at:

ITRACE Group
School of Computer Science
Australian Defence Force Academy
CAMPBELL, ACT 2600

Telephone: (02) 6268 8183
Facsimile: (02) 6268 8581

Email: itrace at cs.adfa.edu.au

If this proves to be unsuitable, drop me a line and I will see what other
leads I have in my kit bag.

Cheers

James

James Hamilton
Faculty of Business and Information Technology
Canberra Institute of Technology
e: James.Hamilton at cit.act.edu.au
p: 02 6205 9614
m: 0418 542 514