Mapping windows drives onto Unix

Dale Shaw DShaw at exceed.com.au
Tue Mar 4 10:07:30 EST 2003

Hi,

If you don't get the answer you want here, you should try posting to the
Samba mailing list:

You can't do what you want to do with Samba. At least, not on Solaris,
because as far as I am aware, there is no 'smbfs' for Solaris (tools
like 'smbmount' require smbfs which I think only Linux has -- it's been
a long time since I checked). I have used 'Sharity-Light' to do this in
the past:

  http://www.obdev.at/products/sharity-light/

Cheers,
Dale