[clug] help needed

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Jun 26 10:20:04 EST 2003

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Simon Burton wrote:

> Does anyone have an intel laptop with OSS sound and python2.2 (no luck with ALSA so far)
> who can help me with this sound thing tonight?

Yes. How do I tell what version my Debian unstable python is? python -v
doesn't seem to work.

> Maybe we get there early so i can set it up, or can i call you and do it remotely?
> Alternatively i can rip out all the tricky stuff (swig/sdl/portaudio/lex/yacc) and it might
> just compile and/or run out of the box.

Well, I have am exam this arvo. Can you mail me a tarball of stuff ot put
on the machine?

> Am keen to make some noises and get harsh critisism etc. Would rather do a real demo than just from a website.

What about external speakers? The X21 speakers suck.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | Stage 1: Steal underpants
http://www.stillhq.com            | Stage 2: ????