[clug] CLUG meeting 26 June 2003

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Jun 26 10:21:51 EST 2003

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 10:39:56PM +0200, david howe wrote:
> Just a note - I will be late (after 730) due to work commitments. But I
> hopefully will be prepared...
>
> And what time does pizza arrive?

We tend to order around 8:15 then I go and get it and it gets to the meeting
around 9pm.

But nothing is set in stone.

Oh and everyone should remember the Pizza price is AUD $5 again for the
forseeable future while we use up some of the backlog of funds from the last
few years.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view