sec: unclassified - RE: [clug] Interesting article in The Age

Ellis, LCDR Peter Peter.Ellis at defence.gov.au
Tue Jun 24 09:28:29 EST 2003

Sam Varghese has posted THREE TIMES on Melbourne LUG.... the most recently
in early February 2003 and nothing to do with SCO!

My google search shows these as Sam Varghese's email addresses:
svarghese at fairfax.com.au
sambo at goldensun.com

But, also see an article on Linux by him at
http://www.goldensun.com/linux/sam1.html

And, this is an OLD (Feb. 2002) web page where a person named Sam Varghese
is a "University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign <http://www.uiuc.edu/>  -
student" majoring in Mathematics:
http://www.devhood.com/public.aspx?user_id=0003BFFD80199831
with email svarghes at uiuc.edu