[clug] NT 2000 x SAMBA

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Jun 24 06:41:12 EST 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, HENRIQUE BIERWAGEN wrote:

> I'm trying for some days configure samba, really a
> mandrake 9.1 linux, to share a HP laser printer that
> is installed in a PC with Windows 2000 NT professional
> that also is in my local network.

Sorry, I can't help you with that, someone else on the list might be able
to though. I just thought I would let you know you'd be much better off
trying one of the Samba mailing lists (samba at samba.org looks good).

This is the Canberra Linux User's Group mailing list, and as such has a
much smaller list of members.

Cheers,
Mikal

--