[clug] Interesting article in The Age

Rob Weir rweir at ertius.org
Mon Jun 23 15:05:57 EST 2003

Hey all,

I was just pointed at this article by someone on IRC:

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/06/23/1056220519703.html

The article itself is just a bunch of soundbites from various LUGs
around the country, but the final paragraph kinda annoyed me:

  The Sydney, Canberra and Adelaide user groups did not bother to
  respond.  The Brisbane group promised to send in a reaction but failed
  to do so.

Has anyone ever heard from 'Sam Varghese', the author?  My list archives
don't show him/her ever posting, and google agrees.  Perhaps he/she
contacted someone off-list?

--
Words of the day:                           Blowfish cryptanalysis Ceridian RSA