[clug] info to html script

Nemo -earth native- nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Wed Jun 18 21:37:20 EST 2003

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 08:57:45PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout did utter:

> 1. Can't cut and paste (mouse has been taken for clicking links)

shift-mouse should work though.

> 2. No help inside the program

It shouldn't need it. the idea of a help program that fails obviousness
tests enough thatit needs it's own help... just doesn't sit well with
me.

> 3. No multi-page i-search (info has it, emacs doesn't)

Never needed it.

I guess I just don't ask as much from my interactive documentation ;)

> pinfo is a step forward, but it's still very frustrating.

I tend to type `man foo` from habit... but when I think about it, I tend
to use pinfo by preference - it'll nicely use hte manpage and hyperlink
manpages there too if the info doco cannot be found. (-m to make it use
the manpage regardless)

.../Nemo