[clug] landscape tru64 to redhat printing problem

Rousak, Boris Boris.Rousak at actewagl.com.au
Thu Jun 12 16:08:33 EST 2003

Thanks, for that
The problem is though that postscript filter is used on tru64 right now. The
page is formatted correctly by the time it hits the linux box. In fact if it
goes directly to a printer instead of linux it come out fine, its only when
redhat enters the equation documents come out as portrait.
Cheers,
Boris