[clug] MORE - webone sells out to iinet

Bolin, Robert Robert.Bolin at industry.gov.au
Thu Jun 12 09:48:16 EST 2003

Why are there chills running down my spine about this? Maybe because I heard
the same words when Interact was bought out by Asia Online (It's funny that
in both cases, the larger company says "we bought" and the smaller says "we
merged to leverage better results for the customer...")

Rob
(Iacom customer -> Interact customer -> Asia Online customer -> out in the
cold -> Webone customer -> iinet customer -> ?)