[clug] java question

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Wed Jun 11 09:38:27 EST 2003

We (at work) have many regression tests that run java programs
and, using a script, feed them keystokes and checks the results.

I need to have these run "in the background". This means that it either
runs with windows opened in the background, leaving my foreground
work undisturbed, or better still run invisible.

Is anyone aware of a simple way to tell the jvm to do so (which jvm)?
I have a few ways to manage it under unix/X, but I have a problem in
doing so on win32 - anyone has an idea of how to do this there?

The best solution is a jvm feature, and if none is available I will
need to look at the operating system (or X on unix) for help.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>