[clug] watermarking / stamping pdf files.

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Fri Jun 6 10:44:27 EST 2003

In the same way that the pre-built PDFLib library prints
"www.pdflib.com" in light grey on every page produced?
That would be very easy if you were producing the PDFs from
a non-PDF source (like source text and images).

Changing closed PDFs is quite a bit more difficult.

The proprietary PDI extenstion to PDFLib will let you open
up existing PDFs and add/change them, but that's not a freebie.

I wanted to merged PDF documents and found there wasn't a lot
out there. Though I guess if there was, there wouldn't be much
point in watermarking your PDFs anyway...  :o)

Antti