[clug] Printer and monitor going cheap - with a big catch

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Sun Jun 1 16:38:24 EST 2003

I have a Mitsubishi Diamond View 19" monitor (mine) and an HP LaserJet
III D laser printer (a friend's) here, which I'd like to get rid of at
any price down to and including free.

The big catch is that neither of them work.  In both cases, I think
it's reasonably likely that they can be fixed - but maybe they can't,
or at least not at a worthwhile price.  In any case they're not
interesting to me that I can be bothered finding out.  However, if you
think it's worth finding out, make me an offer - all risk is yours
though.

I'm not particularly expecting this will be interesting to anybody,
but I thought I might as well check.  If nobody wants them I'll be
taking them to Re-New for recycling.

I can bring these to CLUG, or deliver them (to somewhere within a
reasonable distance).

http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson