[clug] RE: Open Source promo stall

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Mon Jul 28 13:25:09 EST 2003

Hi darren,

I don't get to CLUG to often nowadays.  My Company is Sibern Solutions
(www.sibern.com.au) and we use and contribute back to the the Open Source
community where possible.  Not anything big but everything helps.

Cheers.
Simon.

On 28/07/03, 10:33:31 AM, Darren Freeman <daz111 at rsphy1.anu.edu.au> wrote
regarding Re: [clug] RE: Open Source promo stall: