[clug] minutes from last meeting

Michael Carden michaelc at panasonic.com.au
Mon Jul 28 10:40:54 EST 2003

Darren:
>Sorry to the presenter whose name I forgot ;) And especially sorry if I
>forgot about somebody's presentation!!!

The Xterms. Don't forget Mikal's Xterms.

MC

/
This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential any may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments
is strictly prohibited.

Confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail and any attachments.