[clug] C++ Boost library, was coroutines in C

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Thu Jul 24 22:37:21 EST 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 09:56:00PM +1000, Alex Pollard wrote:
> I don't know if it has anything specifically for coroutines, but the Boost
> library is a C++ library with cross-platform implementation. It has lots
> useful classes for wrapping up ugly bits and pieces like Mutexes and all
> sorts of other things.
>
> http://www.boost.org/
>
> Boost stretches the feature set of any compiler to the limit. If you check the
> regression testing page, you'll see GCC stacks up extremely well against MS
> Visual C++ and other commercial compilers.

IIRC a lot of the current Boost functionality is about to be standardized
by the ISO committee for future C++ STL releases.  Does anyone have more
details on that, like a feature list?

Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://www4.in.tum.de/~baueran/
//\  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and