[clug] Installfest anyone?

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 24 18:05:16 EST 2003

If there does end up being a free software stall set up one day, it
would be handy to organise an installfest shortly afterwards.

Many people at the fairs are getting ready to build a new system, so
they are about to install a non-free OS most probably. So if we *do* get
interest at a stall, and they do go home and try a CD like Knoppix, then
if they also know about an installfest soon afterwards they can get
their current non-free OS happy on the new machine and then come over
and set up a dual-boot the next week.

First of course we need to know if there's going to be a stall. Looks
promising though.

Have fun,
Darren