[clug] lm sensors on an ASUS mobo.

Randall Crook rcrook at vtown.com.au
Mon Jul 7 17:52:11 EST 2003

Hi Y'all,

I have just installed the lastest lm sensors on a system with an ASUS
P4S533-MX mobo in it.

I have managed to get the sis651/962 chipset sensors sorted but the temp
readings are way off. The results are approx. twice what they should be,
almost as if the readings are F not C.

I have played with the thermistor/diode settings but it ony effect the
mobo temp not the CPU temp, and the reading still does not come close to
what they should be.

I have asked ASUS for info on types of sensors or any calcs that might
be applicable. But as with most manufactures now-a-days, I got little
(read nothing) from them that was usfull.

Can anyone perhaps point me in the right direction as to where I can
look next?

Thanks in advance...

--
Regards,