NOIE Open Source Software Seminar

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Wed Jan 29 16:18:35 EST 2003

At 4:11 PM +1100 03/1/29, Victor Markwart wrote:
>For those unaware of this seminar see
>http://www.noie.gov.au/projects/egovernment/Better_Infrastructure/OSS/oss_seminars.htm
>The speakers include Maggie Wilerotter from Microsoft,

??????????????????? To tell everyone what's wrong with OSS???

> Mary Ann Fisher
>from IBM (Program Director of Linux) and Robin Simpson, Research Director,
>Gartner.
>
>Anyone got any stickers, CDs, posters or anything they would like to
>distribute?
>Cheers
>Victor
>
>--
>If I see further than others, it's because I stand on the shoulders of
>giants. Bad Intellectual Property laws reduce everyone to midgets

Kim Holburn
Network Consultant - Telecommunications Engineering
Research School of Information Sciences and Engineering
Australian National University - Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 0417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary parts.
     Andrea Leistra (rec.arts.sf.written.Robert-jordan)