list changes

Nemo - earth native nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Wed Jan 29 00:11:04 EST 2003

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 11:25:26PM +1100, Matthew Hawkins did utter:
> had to edit my procmail filter to get list mail into the right box again

I never even noticed a change - my procmail filters catch every list
I'm subscribed to, and handle new subscriptions without needing a
change - very worthwhile IMHO. I think I posted it sometime ago... ;)

.../nemo
--
/   "I only know as much about myself    \ /     === DISCLAIMER ===      \
--  as my mind can work out under it's  -- -- Use of advanced messaging --