Spontaneous Reboot

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Tue Jan 28 13:33:18 EST 2003

I have a Linux box which, over the past 2-3 days, has taken to
spontaneously rebooting every few minutes.

I'm currently running memtest on it and nothing is showing up.  There also
appears to be no temperature problems as all the fans are running.

I will check the voltages but they appear to be within range otherwise it
just wouldn't start in the first place.

Any other ideas?

--
Howard.