WTB: 2.5in Laptop HDD

Davis, Ron Ron.Davis at dva.gov.au
Tue Jan 28 11:30:33 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

My laptop's drive seems to have failed... (Makes unpleasant clicking noises
then reports a hard disk failure when booting)

Anybody upgraded recently and have a spare 2.5in drive they want to sell?
Anything greater than 2Gb would be fine (it's just for an old P166) but must
have a max thickness of 12.5mm to fit in the laptop's drive bay.  I have a
spare drive but it's too thick to fit at around 17mm :(

If you happen to have one kicking around doing nothing I'd be glad to hear
from you!

Cheers

Ron Davis
IT Infrastructure