OT: Hard shell backpacks

Joshua McKinney clug at bitfed.com
Tue Jan 21 03:39:15 EST 2003

Try places like Smarty Pants, General Pants Co, Billabong, etc,
Alternatively you could try snowgum, paddy palin, jurkewicz,
adreneline sports.  It depends on whether you are after a
camping style backpack or a trendy fashion statement (but
actually quite functional)  I have a faint recollection of
seeing one in one of the shops in baileys corner, but I'm not
sure of this.

hope this helps:
Josh

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 02:43:46PM +1100, Daniel McNamara wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> A little off topic but something to keep my mind off the fires. I'm after
> a hardshell backpack so I can lug stuff to work without various bits and
> pieces I carry being smashed to bits. I've seen some hardshell backpacks
> around CLUG and hopefully someone might be able to enlighten me where I
> can locate one in Canberra or at least Australia.
>
> Cheers
>
> Daniel

>            Sent from Code Fish Web Mail
>            Code Fish - Fishing for clues