computer networking courses in Canberra?

Eric Ball phoenix at webone.com.au
Fri Jan 17 13:24:42 EST 2003

There's a couple of training organisations that might be able to provide
custom made courses:

CIT Solutions http://www.cit.act.edu.au/citsol/
Spherion http://www.spherion.com.au/education/TrainingEmployees.asp

ANUTECH has a 1 day per week for 40 weeks Diploma of Network Engineering
http://www.anutech.com.au/elc/Pages/Courses-VET/DipITNetwork.html

Dimension Data offer several vendor certification courses that might (?)
include networking components:
http://www.ddls.didata.com.au/ddls/index.asp

If there's nothing else, you could try enrolling the people in relevant
modules of the CIT's Network Engineering Diploma:
http://www.cit.act.edu.au/handbook/bit/informationtech/647.php although
as a current student I can't personally recommend the CIT's
professionalism.

HTH

Eric