CFP: CAUUG Technical Symposium - Unix and Open Source in Government

Martin Schwenke martins at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Jan 16 15:28:09 EST 2003

This is the first and final Call For Papers for the next AUUG
(Canberra) <http://canb.auug.org.au> Technical Symposium.  The
symposium will be held on Saturday 1 March 2003 at the CSIT Building,
ANU, Canberra.

The theme for the symposium will be "Unix and Open Source in
Government".  We are interested in a range of talks about past,
current and future trends relating to the use of Unix and Open Source
software in Government.  We invite those interested in presenting on
such topics to submit an extended abstract of about 300 words
summarising their intended talk.  A short biography might also help to
allow us to select appropriate speakers.

The best student presentation will be awarded an AUUG student
membership.

Please send abstracts to <committee at canb.auug.org.au> by Monday 10
February 2003.

--