any know if these work with linux?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Jan 13 11:56:22 EST 2003

All

http://www.computermarket.com.au/prodDetail.php?ID=388305&catid=254

for a very small solid state music player with that much storage this is a
pretty damn impressive price. I have seen them for sale on this site and a
few others. However the bit at the bottom form some user saying that it will
only work though some clumsy interface in the windows software provided and
that it does not appear as a disk device in explorer worries me.

Does anyone know if these work in linux? do they simply show up as a disk
device as they should and can songs be placed on and off in linux easily?

Thanks.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view