[OT] Alfreds crazy computer bargins

Alfreds alfred at mazuma.net.au
Thu Jan 9 17:10:18 EST 2003

Okay, the response has been underwhelming and I still have a pile of
computer stuff and I am getting on a plane on Sunday morning.

Does any kind soul wish to take the list of stuff below (plus a few
keyboards and pheripherals)? I just want it all out of the house :) (and
don't offer to just take the cool bits, it all needs to go :)

If no one wants it then it is going to the tip tomorrow arvo.