UUNITE / AUUG - this week?

Martin Schwenke martins at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Jan 9 08:50:43 EST 2003

[Added copies to CAUUG & UUnite lists...]

    Mikal> On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Brad Hards wrote:

    >> I very vaguely recall that UUNITE was movin' from the third
    >> wednesday night to the second thursday night of each month, and
    >> wondered if it was happening this this week. Anyone?

    Mikal> [...]
    Mikal> Does anyone know if there is actually a meeting this month
    Mikal> though, and what the topic is?

Although nothing has been announced for UUnite this month, we've
decided to run the meeting anyway.  There's no official talk planned,
but I'm sure the various members of the CAUUG executive will be happy
to speak (if only briefly) about the current status of CAUUG and our
plans for this year.  We'll also be interested in hearing from any
AUUG members who feel that they can help us (the executive) with our
agenda and would like to be co-opted onto the committee...

The meeting is tonight:

  18:00 (6pm), Thursday, 9 January 2003
  IBM Australia
  8 Brisbane Avenue
  Barton

All welcome!

  If you come late and end up stuck outside the door, please call me
  on:

    Mobile: +61 4 1423 1367

Regards,
Martin